Why This Course?
- Average salary for TABLEAU is about $ 158,000 PA.
- Tableau is gaining popularity as a highly reliable Data Warehousing tool with great Visualization and graphical representation features.
- Business Intelligence is a fast growing application area across business verticals.
Invented for Data Visualization and Data Analysis , Tableau specializes in visualization techniques for analyzing relational databases. Its mapping functionality helps to work with relational databases, spreadsheets , excel, cloud databases and helps to create various graphs.
Tableau can connect to different data sources like files and servers and can also work on different file formats. Its UI tool helps to analyze data and create a visual format of the same which could be easily understood by any individual.
Our training on Tableau offers deep understanding of fundamentals and practical usage of technology. The training starts with understanding the architecture and components of tableau. Proceeding further we learn about the features of Tableau desktop which helps to convert raw data into graphs. The training also focuses on Tableau server which helps to share dashboards across network. It also focuses on various Tableau products like reader,public and online.
- To learn key features of Tableau technology.
- ‘Understand the datawarehouse concepts and to learn SQL for Tableau developers.
- Working with Tableau desktop to create filters, linecharts and barcharts.
- To work on tableau integration concepts.
- Working on live projects for insurance, banking and retail domain.
How the program will be conducted
Sathya Technologies with its start-of- art class rooms and Lab infrastructure at Ameerpet Hyderabad offer the best and most conducive learning environment, with a team of highly skilled trainers having years of industry experience. Classroom trainings will be conducted on a daily basis. Practical exercises are provided for the topics conducted on daily basis to be worked upon during the lab session. Online session conducted through the virtual classroom also have the same program flow with theory and practical sessions. Our Labs can be accessed online from across the world allowing our online training student to make the best use of the infrastructure from the comfort of their home.
Career Opportunities in Tableau
With the popularity of Business intelligence increasing exponentially, opportunities as Tableau developer/consultants/architects has been growing in all major industry sectors .etc. Training programs on Tableau technology by Sathya Technologies focuses on empowering the students with the latest concepts and industry specific topics. Our well experienced trainer and well planned course materials
ensures for 100% success in interviews.
Who can learn?
- Software Developers
- SQL consultants
- College / Fresher’s
- DWH consultants
- Statistics Professionals
Prerequisite to learn the course
Experience in basic Excel formulas will help in learning Tableau. Understanding the database, writing queries would be added advantage. Basic SQL concepts will come in handy.
Tableau Course Syllabus
Duration: 40 Hours
- Introduction to Business Domains Information Technology and Business Data and Business
- Introduction to Data Warehouse Characteristics of Data Warehouse Facts and Dimensions
- Difference between OLTP and OLAP Architecture of Data Warehouse Various Data Warehouse tools
- Introduction to Data and Importance Introduction to Tables and Database Introduction to SQL
- SQL for Tableau Developers
- Introduction to Business Intelligence The importance of Business Intelligence The relation between BI and DW
- Tools and Technologies in BI
- Tableau Architecture
- Tableau introduction and overview
- Workbook, Stories, Dashboards and Worksheets Data Sources and Data Connection Types
- Define filters – Filter on Measures and Dimension, Global filters, Context filters. Define filtering at source.
- Explain sort.
- Define bar charts and line charts. Define individual, blended and dual axis. Define filled maps and symbol maps. Define heat maps and tree maps
- Define pie charts. Define Gantt charts.
- Define Groups
- Define Sets
- Join Data using Sets
- Introduction to Calculated Fields Define Table Calculations Define Date Calculations
- Define String Calculations
- Define Logical Functions
- Define Aggregation and De-aggregation
- Define Forecasting, Trend Lines, Reference Lines Define Drop lines, Annotation
- Define Summary card
- Explain Actions
- Actions using – Filter, Highlight and URL
- Explain dashboards
- How to create a dashboard Explain Dashboard formatting Actions in Dashboards
- Define Data blending Define Data Refresh Explain joins
- Performance aspects of Data Refresh
- Introduction to Environments
- Report Migration Check-list
- Source Data and Data Refresh Needs
- Publishing, Scheduling and Sharing Security, Authentication and Access Roles and Responsibilities
- Performance Monitoring and Tracking
- High Availability
- Backup and Recovery
- How to Integrate R using Tableau Server Tableau Server Role in Integration
- File Based Integration of R with Tableau
In the event of missing out of attending any session the student can
- Attend the same in another batch for classroom training or online training
- Get access to the recording for the missed session
With over 2 decades of experience in training and consulting Sathya technologies have a large client base and we constantly get requirements for providing good resources. On successful completion of the course and completion of real-time project, students are requested to submit the updated profile with Sathya Technologies. Our placement team will notify the students as and when suitable opportunities are available.
Free demo sessions are conducted before the start of every batch which allows the students to get a firsthand interaction with the trainer. These demo session also help the student to understand the training methodology followed by Sathya Technologies and also help visit and review the classroom and lab infrastructure and facilities.