Python training by Sathya Technologies is designed to help you master this extremely popular programming language with ease. Python is a simple interpreter based, high level object- oriented generic programming language and can be used to design and build application and prototype with ease. Python is today used majorly for web development applications and has gained grounds as a replacement or JAVA. With a large and every growing library of re-usable components and nuggets, Python is constantly gaining grounds as a simple and easy to work with Web programming language.
Why This Course?
- Average salaries for Python professionals are about $103,492 PA.
- There has been a 20% growth year-on- year for Python-based jobs across industries.
- Python programming is making inroad into other generic application development space apart from Web development making is a very go-to programming language.
Best Python Training in Hyderabad
Developed as a high-level, general-purpose programming language, Python was created by Guido Van Rossum and first released in 1991. With dynamic type and automatic memory management, Python supports multiple programming paradigms like procedural, object-oriented, functional etc..
As a generic programming language, Python gives flexibility to the developer to design applications of varying complexities like chip level application to building gaming application. Python uses a simple and readable syntax very similar to English with hundreds of third-party libraries.
Key advantages of Python Language
- Simple and readable syntax similar to English
- Support for multiple programming paradigms
- Availability of a large collection of pre-build library function, reducing development time
- Large and ever-growing user community network
- Basics of Python Programming Language
- Working with flow controls, strings and operators
- Exploring Functions Modules and Exception Handling.
- Object-Oriented Python programming
- Working on Multi-Threads and Database access
- Real-time example applications with Python.
How the program will be conducted
Sathya Technologies with its start-of- art class rooms and Lab infrastructure at Ameerpet Hyderabad offer the best and most conducive learning environment, with a team of highly skilled trainers having years of industry experience. Classroom trainings will be conducted on a daily basis. Practical exercises are provided for the topics conducted on daily basis to be worked upon during the lab session. Online session conducted through the virtual classroom also have the same program flow with theory and practical sessions. Our Labs can be accessed online from across the world allowing our online training student to make the best use of the infrastructure from the comfort of their home.
Career Opportunities in Python
Python developers are some of the most sought after programmers in the industry. Flexibility the programming language provide offer a wide range of opportunities in industries offering IT consulting services, web development, data analytics, business application development etc.
Training programs on Python by Sathya Technologies focuses on providing the students with the latest concepts and industry relevant topics. Our well experienced trainer and well planned course materials ensures for 100% success in interviews.
Who can learn?
- JAVA programmers
- Testing Engineers
- Networking professional
- Engineering and Computer Science Students
Prerequisite to learn the course
Anybody with basic understanding of programming concepts can easily pick up Python Programming. Even people with no prior programming background can learn Python and launch their programming career with Python.
Python Course Syllabus
Duration: 40 Hours
- What is Python?
- The Birth of Python
- Python Timeline
- Features of Python
- Versions of Python
- Installation of Python
- Python Documentation
- Getting Help
- Python Editors and IDEs
- Basic Syntax
- Running a Python Script
- Python Scripts on UNIX/Windows
- Data Types
- Naming Conventions
- Print(),Type(),Id() Functions
- Input(), Raw_input() functions
- Conversion functions
- Del Keyword
- What is String?
- Single-quoted string literals
- Tripe-quoted string literals
- String Indexing
- String Slicing
- Working with String Functions
- Working with String Methods
- Arithmetic Operators
- Relational Operators
- Logical Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Short Hand Assignment Operators
- Bitwise Operators
- Membership Operators
- Identity Operators
- About Flow Control
- Conditional Statements
- (Simple if, if…else, if…elif…)
- Looping Statements (while loop, while … else, for loop,infinite loop, nested loops)
- About Sequences
- Indexing and Slicing
- Iterating through a sequence
- Functions for all sequences
- Operators and keywords for sequences
- The xrange() function
- Nest sequences
- List comprehensions
- Generator expressions
- About Dictionaries
- When to use dictionaries
- Creating Dictionaries
- Getting dictionary values
- Iterating through a dictionary
- Reading file data into a dictionary
- Counting with dictionaries
- About sets
- Creating sets
- Working with sets
- Defining a function
- Calling a function
- Function Parameters
- Returning Values
- Variables scope
- Call by value
- Call by reference
- Passing collections to a function
- Passing functions to function
- Lamda function
- What is a module?
- Creating user defined module
- Setting path
- The import statement
- Module search path From … Import
- Module Aliases
- Dir function
- Working with Standard modules
- (Math, Random, Date and time,Os and sys, String,….)
- Syntax Errors
- What is Exception?
- Need of Exception handling
- Predefined Exceptions
- Predefined Exceptions Hierarchy
- Except, try, finally clause
- Handling Multiple Exceptions
- User defined Exceptions
- Raise, assert statements
- Opening a file
- Closing a file
- Writing data to files
- Reading a data from files
- Tell(),Seek() functions
- Working with Directories
- About OO programming
- Defining Classes
- Creating object
- Class methods and data
- Static methods
- Private methods
- Types of inheritances
- Polymorphism (over loading & over riding)
- Data hiding
- What is regular expression?
- Wild card characters
- Forming regular expressions
- Character classes
- Greedy matches
- Match, Serach functions
- Matching vs searching
- Sub function
- Splitting a string
- Replacing text
- Defining a thread
- Starting a thread
- Threading module
- Threads synchronization
- Multithreaded priority queue
- Basics of database
- Executing queries
- Transaction management
- Mathsand sciences (Numpy, scipy, matplotlib)
- Data analysis (pandas)
- Network Programming (Socket module,Twisted module, Client and server)
- Testing (Unit test)
- Web (Beautiful soup, Python web, Mechanize)
- Gui programming (tkinter programming, pyGtk, PyQt)
- Gaming (Pygame-2d animation, piglet-3d animation)
- Excel (Openpyxl, Xlrd,Xlwt)
In the event of missing out of attending any session the student can
- Attend the same in another batch for classroom training or online training
- Get access to the recording for the missed session
With over 2 decades of experience in training and consulting Sathya technologies have a large client base and we constantly get requirements for providing good resources. On successful completion of the course and completion of real-time project, students are requested to submit the updated profile with Sathya Technologies. Our placement team will notify the students as and when suitable opportunities are available.
Free demo sessions are conducted before the start of every batch which allows the students to get a firsthand interaction with the trainer. These demo session also help the student to understand the training methodology followed by Sathya Technologies and also help visit and review the classroom and lab infrastructure and facilities.
I have been working as a senior developer on JAVA and J2EE platform for the last 3 years. Recently I joined Python programming with Sathya Technologies and the program was very good and informative. The faculty was extremely experienced in utilizing the various project management tools and explained the concepts very well. Overall a very good training program and very informative. As I was looking for a shift from JAVA, my happy Python is the right choice for me and the great training at Sathya has help me a lot to move it this direction.
Last month attended Python training program at Sathya technologies in Ameerpet. The course was very good and conducted by well experienced faculty. The training style of the faculty was great. He used all real time examples for driving the session, which help me understand the topic better. The course materials provided are also very good and informative. The lab facilities at the institiute is also good and there is ample availability of system at all time. Overall good training and good institute for learning new technologies.
The training program on Python conducted by Sathya Technologies is the best in town. I undertook the course recently as I was looking for a career shift, and my decision to move to Python was the starting point. The training program at Sathya Technologies is the Best Python training. The faculty has very good knowledge of the subject and has good industry experience.
I was planning to shift to a new programming language after having worked on .Net for over 3 years. My training program on Python was a great experience and I was able to learn and explore all the features and possiblilities with Python. The course content and materials shared by Sathya Technologies was really good. Will surely recommend this program at Sathya Technologies to my friends.