Why This Course?
- Average salary for MS-BI is about Rs 4 to 8 lacs PA.
- Opportunities for fresh college graduates.
- Business Intelligence is a fast growing application area across business verticals.
MSBI – Microsoft Business Intelligence is a collection of tools from Microsoft used for performing data warehousing and data analytics. The tool is build upon the Microsoft Visual Studio Interface and also, utilizes MS-SQL server and Sharepoint functions.
The training on MSBI by Sathya Technologies offers deep understanding of fundamentals and practical usage of the BI tool and its functions, usage of SQL language for interacting and operating with thedatabase. Apart for the basics the course covers all the advance topics like SSIS, SSRS, ETL and MDX. The course material and course curriculum is designed to meet the current industry needs.
How the program will be conducted
Sathya Technologies with its start-of- art class rooms and Lab infrastructure at Ameerpet Hyderabad offer the best and most conducive learning environment, with a team of highly skilled trainers having years of industry experience. Classroom trainings will be conducted on a daily basis. Practical exercises are provided for the topics conducted on daily basis to be worked upon during the lab session. Online session conducted through the virtual classroom also have the same program flow with theory and practical sessions. Our Labs can be accessed online from across the world allowing our online training student to make the best use of the infrastructure from the comfort of their home.
Online session conducted through the virtual classroom also have the same program flow with theory and practical sessions. Our Labs can be accessed online from across the world allowing our online training student to make the best use of the infrastructure from the comfort of their home.
Career Opportunities in MSBI
MSBI is a very popular tool used by the indurtry to carry out Business Data Warehousing and Reporting. Opportunities as senior/junior MSBI developer and design analyst and architects are a constant requirement across IT industry. Training programs on MSBI by Sathya Technologies focuses on empowering the students with the latest concepts and industry specific topics. Our well experienced trainer and well planned course materials ensures for 100% success in interviews.
Who can learn?
- Students / Fresher’s
- Software programmers
- Testing Engineers
- Web Developers
Pre-Requisite for learning the course
Basic understanding of C C++ programming language. The understanding of SQL will be an added advantage.
MS-BI Course Syllabus
Duration: 40 Hours
- Introduction to BI
- Introduction to data warehouse and data mart
- Why MSBI ?
- Working with BIDS-Business Intelligence
- development audio
- Developing Analysis Services Solutions
- Create cube
- Schema-Star and Snow flacks
- Create face table
- Create Dimension Table
- Configuring Dimensions
- Defining Hierarchies
- Working with Measurers
- Working with Measure Groups
- Implement dimensions in an Analysis Services solution
- Implement measurers and measure groups in an Analysis Services solution
- Customize an Analysis Services cube
- Deploy and secure an Analysis Services database
- Multiple Face table
- Reporting Services Tools and Architecture
- Configure reporting service-IIS
- Creating reports-using cube, data source Matrix report, Chart
- Drill down, drill-through reports
- Creating report parameters, drop down parameters
- Creating expression
- Creating Groups
- Deploying reports and data source
- Report Snap shots and subscription
- Standard and data driven subscription
- Managing subscription
- Report using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to SQL Server Integration Service
- The import and export wizard for DBA’s using SQL Server Management Studio
- SSIS Package designer
- Control Flow
- Data Flow
- Understanding Data Flow
- Designing Data Flow Operations
- Handling Data Changes
- Logging, Error Handling and Reliability
- Logging ETL Operations
- Handling Errors in SSIS
- Implementing Reliable
- ETL Processes with SSIS
- Overview of SQL Server Reporting Services
- Identifying Data Sources and Destinations
- Evaluating Source Data
- Identifying Staging Requirements
- Planning Packages
- Planning Package Development
- Designing Package Control Flow
- Deploying SSIS Packages
- Operating an SSIS Solution
- Basic MDX
- MDX Function
- Overview and Introducing SQL Server
- Installation Microsoft SQL Server 2005 –including SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- SQL Server Management Studio
- Building a Database
- Create and alter tables
- Create and alter indexes
- SELECT clause
- FROM clause
- WHERE clause
- Using Joins-Different types of joins
- ORDER BY
- GROUP BY and HAVING
- TOP N and TOP N%
- Full-text search
- TRUNCATE TABLE
- SELECT INTO
- Partioning and Joining Tables with Views
- Updateable Views
- Indexed Views
- Information Schema Views
- Catalog Views
- Create and alter stored procedures
- INSERT triggers
- DELETE triggers
- UPDATE triggers
- Security modes and authentication
- Database user accounts
- Database roles
- Introduction to Apex
- Pupose of Apex
- Invoking Apex
- Classes, Objects and Interfaces
- Testing Apex
- Dynamic Apex
- Batch Apex
- Debugging Apex
- Deploying Apex
- Developing Apex in managed packages
- What is an sObject
- SOQL and SOSL Queries
Sathya technologies offer certification programs for MSBI. Certificates are issued on successful completion of the course and the assessment examination. Students are requested to participate in the real-time project program to get first-hand experience on the usage and application of MSBI. The real- time projects are designed by our team of industry experts to help students get best possible exposure to MSBI and its applications.
In the event of missing out of attending any session the student can
- Attend the same in another batch for classroom training or online training
- Get access to the recording for the missed session
With over 2 decades of experience in training and consulting Sathya technologies have a large client base and we constantly get requirements for providing good resources. On successful completion of the course and completion of real-time project, students are requested to submit the updated profile with Sathya Technologies. Our placement team will notify the students as and when suitable opportunities are available.
Free demo sessions are conducted before the start of every batch which allows the students to get a firsthand interaction with the trainer.These demo session also help the student to understand the training methodology followed by Sathya Technologies and also help visit and review the classroom and lab infrastructure and facilities.