Block Chain Training by Sathya Technologies is designed to understand primary principles of Block Chain technology and its usages in Finance, Insurance and various Government sectors, learn about distributed ledgers, Hyperledger, crypto currencies, bitcoin mining and more. The course aims at preparing you to take on new roles evolving in the market across various verticals. Companies are coming out with new business models using Block Chain technology for creating open financial systems, new consumer finance options where a steady need for Research Analyst, Business Analyst etc are needed.
Why This Course?
- Average Salary of a Block Chain developer is $ 65,000 PA
- Block Chain developer ranked 2nd among 20 fastest growing skillset.
- Financial Institutions, Insurance Sectors, Government Sectors are all using Block Chain technology steadily to roll-out multiple services to the customers.
Invented for managing the digital currency, BITCOIN!, BlockChain technology allowed digital information to be distributed but not copied. This innovative data management technology today is the backbone of new age internet technology. Every passing day the tech community is coming up with new and innovative way of using the advantages of the BlockChain technology.
As distributed database BlockChain holds information as a shared and continually reconciled database. The BlockChain database is not stored in any single system making the information are truly public and easily verifiable.
Our training on BlockChain technology offer in-depth understanding on the fundamentals of BlockChain and practical usage of the technology. The training starts with introduction to the importance of consensus in transactions, how transactions are stored in BlockChain, invention of BlockChain and creptocurrency and BITCOINS. Proceeding further the training focuses on Ethereum platform and the supporting programming language. Setting up private BlockChain using Ethereum will be the focus of the practical training with contracts on Private Ethereum BlockChain on the web and console mode. Hyperledger and Multichain and its usage will proceed and other key concepts of BlockChain will drive the remaining part of the training program.
Objective of the course
- Master the key BlockChain technology concepts.
- Learn designing and deployment of private BlockChain and monitoring.
- Working with Multichain and private BlockChain
- Working with Ethereum BlockChain
- Using BlockChain transactions and miner validations
- Installing Hyperledger composers
- Understanding application of Market Friction
How the program will be conducted
Sathya Technologies with its start-of- art class rooms and Lab infrastructure at Ameerpet Hyderabad offer the best and most conducive learning environment, with a team of highly skilled trainers having years of industry experience. Classroom trainings will be conducted on a daily basis. Practical exercises are provided for the topics conducted on daily basis to be worked upon during the lab session. Online session conducted through the virtual classroom also have the same program flow with theory and practical sessions. Our Labs can be accessed online from across the world allowing our online training student to make the best use of the infrastructure from the comfort of their home.
Career Opportunities in BlockChain
With the popularity of distributed database increasing exponentially, opportunities as BlockChain developer/consultants/architects has been growing in all major industry sectors like Financial application, Enterprise processing, Business Service sector etc. Training programs on BlockChain technology by Sathya Technologies focuses on empowering the students with the latest concepts and industry specific topics. Our well experienced trainer and well planned course materials ensures for 100% success in interviews.
Who can learn?
- Business associates
- System administrators and DBA
- Software Programmers/Developers
Pre-Requisite for learning the course
BlockChain Course Syllabus
Duration: 40 Hours
- What is Blockchain?
- Why Blockchain is better than traditional technologies?
- Why Blockchain-as-a-Service from Azure?
- Azure Blockchain Solutions
- Intro – What is Ethereum?
- Intro – What is Smart Contract?
- Intro – What is Solidity & Ethereum Virtual Machine?
- Intro – How do smart contracts work?
- ICO – What is Initial Coin Offering?
- ICO – How it works?
- DAO – What is DAO?
- DAO – Structure & How it works
- DAO – Security of DAO
- BaaS – Setting up Nodes Part – 1
- BaaS – Setting up Nodes Part – 2
- BaaS – Testing Wallet Transfer
- Solidity – Setting up Environment – REDOOO
- Solidity – Basics of Solidity by Example – REDOOO
- Solidity – Layout of the Solidity Smart Contracts
- Cryptocurrency – Minimul Viable Contract
- Cryptocurrency – Executing Minimal Viable Token
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Parameters to Cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Balance Checks before Transfer
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Transfer Event for Logging
- Cryptocurrency – Adding transfer on behalf of Feature
- Cryptocurrency – Executing TCoin Stage 2
- Cryptocurrency – Improving Cryptocurrency-Adding Admin
- Cryptocurrency – Allowing Admin to Mint New Coins
- Cryptocurrency – Allowing Admins to Freeze or Unfreeze the Tokens
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Automatic Buy & Sell Feature
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Auto Refill Feature
- Cryptocurrency – Adding Proof of Work & Block Reward
- Cryptocurrency – Testing Full & Final Cryptocurrency
- Multichain – What is Multichain?
- Multichain – Compatibility & Differences with Bitcoin Core
- Multichain – How to create a Blockchain?
- Multichain – How to connect to a Blockchain?
- Multichain – Commands in Interactive Mode
- Multichain – Using Native Assets & Transaction Metadata
- Multichain – Working with Multichain Streams
- Multichain – Round-robin Mining-How to Enable Mining?
- Multichain – Multichain Explorer
- Multichain – Multichain Web Demo
- PoE – Our App’s Architecture
- PoE – Setting up the Environment
- PoE – Setting up Blockchain (Multichain) Nodes
- PoE – Creating Web API for Publishing & Verifying Data to & from Blockchain – 1
- PoE – Creating Web API for Publishing & Verifying Data to & from Blockchain – 2
- PoE – Publishing Proof-of-Existence through Web Interface
- PoE – Checking PoE in using Multichain
- PoE – Verifying Published PoE through Web Interface
- What is Hyperledger?
- What is Hyperledger Fabric?
- Comparison between Fabric & Other Technologies
- Fabric Architecture
- Components of Hyperledger Fabric
- Advantages of Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain
- How Hyperledger Fabric Works?
- Bluemix – Launching Fabric Blockchain Bluemix
- Bluemix – Understanding Interface
- Bluemmix – Interacting with Fabric Blockchain
Sathya technologies offer certification programs for BlockChain technology. Certificates are issues on successful completion of the course and the assessment examination. Students are requested to participate in the real-time project program to get first-hand experience on the usage and application of the BlockChain technology. The real-time projects are designed by our team of industry experts to help students get best possible exposure to the BlockChain technology and its applications.
In the event of missing out of attending any session the student can
- Attend the same in another batch for classroom training or online training
- Get access to the recording for the missed session
With over 2 decades of experience in training and consulting Sathya technologies have a large client base and we constantly get requirements for providing good resources. On successful completion of the course and completion of real-time project, students are requested to submit the updated profile with Sathya Technologies. Our placement team will notify the students as and when suitable opportunities are available.
Free demo sessions are conducted before the start of every batch which allows the students to get a firsthand interaction with the trainer.These demo session also help the student to understand the training methodology followed by Sathya Technologies and also help visit and review the classroom and lab infrastructure and facilities.
Excellent training by Sreeram Sir.Attended the Block Chain training in January this year. The program was really great and informative. Sir was able to relate the various key areas of Block Chain technology and it’s practical usages across varied industry solutions. The course was excellent, and very systematic. The classroom and lab facilities at Sathya is good, and we were able to do all our lab exercises effectively.
I have gained greatly, thanks to the training with Sathya Technologies, Sreeram Sir has very good idea of the technology and his delivery style is simply superb. My interest in Crypto Currencies was the reason for me to join Block Chain. The training program was good and gave me insight into the tremendous potential of Block Chain Technology.Training with Sathya Technologies is a complete value for money.
Attended BlockChain online training program from Sathya Technologies this month and I’m very satisfied with the faculty and the institute. The trainer was very good and had sound knowledge of the subject and guides us very well. Sathya Technologies has the best blockchain lab facilities, and accessing the online was very easy. I was able to do all my practical exercise from home by connecting to the Lab server.
I recently attended Block Chain Technologies course with Sathya Technologies, and I must tell it was an eye-opener. The program helped me understand the tremendous potential of Block Chain Technology, and the practical example we did during the training has helped me immensely. The lab and classroom infrastructure is really good at Sathya Technologies as providing working systems for Block Chain courses is very difficult.