Amazon AWS training by Sathya Technologies is designed to help you learn and master the subject with ease. AWS is today the most preferred web services used on the cloud computing platform. Services like Simple Storage, Elastic Compute Cloud, Virtual Private Cloud are used extensively by industries across verticals for data and application management and business process continuity and scalability. AWS programmers are in constant demand with the ever increasing mobility of the business to the cloud application platforms.test
Why This Course?
- Average salaries for AWS professionals are about $120,500 PA.
- AWS is among the top 5 hot skills in the cloud-computing space.
- AWS is the most popular and used application on cloud-computing platform.
AWS Training in Ameerpet, Hyderabad
Amazon Web Services is primarily a collection of services and solution for effective cloud platform management. Cloud computing is the new age technology which helps organizations to focus on the IT application needs avoiding focus on capacity building and infrastructure management.
AWS provides a secure cloud platform which offers extensive computing power, scalable database storage, content management and delivery, improved search and analytics functions. AWS helps businesses grow and scale up their IT applications rapidly without having to increase the IT infrastructure costing.
Objectives Of the Course
- Unlimited computing power to process complex and sophisticated applications.
- Reliable and scalable database storage options.
- Secure Networking solutions for the new age organization with global presence.
The training program for Amazon AWS at Sathya Technologies offer in-depth understanding on the fundamentals of AWS and practical usage of the technology. The training starts with introduction to the importance of cloud computing, cloud deployment methods, cloud services and delivery models. Proceeding further the training focuses on AWS architecture, Storage services, Elastic Compute Cloud and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). Moving forward to advance topics Relational Database services, Block Store Services, Notification Services, Identify and Access Management will be covered in detail helping students master all the key areas of AWS.
How the program will be conducted
Sathya Technologies with its start-of- art class rooms and Lab infrastructure at Ameerpet Hyderabad offer the best and most conducive learning environment, with a team of highly skilled trainers having years of industry experience. Classroom trainings will be conducted on a daily basis. Practical exercises are provided for the topics conducted on daily basis to be worked upon during the lab session. Online session conducted through the virtual classroom also have the same program flow with theory and practical sessions. Our Labs can be accessed online from across the world allowing our online training student to make the best use of the infrastructure from the comfort of their home.
Career Opportunities in Amazon AWS
Cloud computing and AWS is one of the fastest growing technologies today in the IT market place. Skilled AWS resources are in great demand across industry verticals as cloud architects, cloud content administrators and storage managers, technical developer for development and deployment of applications on the AWS, network administrators on cloud.
Training programs on Amazon AWS by Sathya Technologies focuses on empowering the students with the latest concepts and industry specific topics. Our well experienced trainer and well planned coursematerials ensures for 100% success in interviews.
Who can learn?
- IT Managers
- Design Architects and Solution Engineers
Prerequisite to learn the course
Basic understanding of distributed System and multi-tier architecture should be there. Some amount of Hands-on with networking and cloud computing will be an added advantage.
AWS Amazon Course Syllabus
Duration: 40 Hours
- History of cloud
- Different vendors of Cloud computing
- Importance of cloud computing
- Advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing
- Private cloud
- Public cloud
- Community cloud
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- AWS Architecture
- AWS Management Console
- AWS Account setup
- AWS free subscription – Limits and Usage
- Creating and deleting buckets
- Adding objects to buckets
- Accessing objects
- Deleting objects
- Uses of S3 storage
- Permissions of S3
- Discussing lifecycles in s3
- Different types of instance
- Pricing model in EC2 instances
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- EC2 Windows instance & Linux Instance
- Security Groups
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IPs
- Launching an instance
- Logging into the instance
- Load balancing
- Auto scaling
- Different types of networks that can be setup in AWS
- Public subnets & private subnets
- Route tables
- Creating a new VPC
- ACL & Security Groups
- Creation of Internet Gateway
- Connecting to instances in the gateway
- Creation of user accounts in AWS
- Setting up multi-factor Authentication (MFA)
- Roles in IAM
- Groups in IAM
- AWS key & Secret Key
- Permissions for user
- Creation of custom policies
- Account settings
- Credential Report
- Selecting the Engine
- Configuring the Database Engine
- Creating your Database
- Setting up automatic backups
- Authorizing access to the DB via DB Security Groups
- Domain registration
- Domain Name System (DNS) service
- A Format
- AAAA Format
- CNAME Format
- MX Format and more..
- Creating and deleting volumes
- Attaching and detaching volumes
- Creating snapshots
- Increasing the volume size
- Creation of a topic
- Subscribing to topic via Email
- Setting notification for EC2 instance changes
- Creation of a queue
- Sending messages to the queue
- Setting SNS to SQS
- Retrieving messages from SQS
- Setting up email domain
- Limits of SES
- Test Email setup
- Monitoring with Cloud watch
- Getting statistics for a specific EC2 instance
- Getting aggregated statistics
- Metrics for other AWS Services and related namespaces
- Setting up notifications
In the event of missing out of attending any session the student can
- Attend the same in another batch for classroom training or online training
- Get access to the recording for the missed session
With over 2 decades of experience in training and consulting Sathya technologies have a large client base and we constantly get requirements for providing good resources. On successful completion of the course and completion of real-time project, students are requested to submit the updated profile with Sathya Technologies. Our placement team will notify the students as and when suitable opportunities are available.
Free demo sessions are conducted before the start of every batch which allows the students to get a firsthand interaction with the trainer. These demo session also help the student to understand the training methodology followed by Sathya Technologies and also help visit and review the classroom and lab infrastructure and facilities.